Upon receiving a new patient, our physical therapy team will have an extensive one on one consultation to determine the best course of rehabilitative action for each patient. This consultation will include an extensive review of the patient’s history and physician recommendations so that each patient will receive the best possible care while providing no extraneous or superfluous services.
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Pain Management
- Therapeutic Modalities ( Cyrotherapy and Thermotherapy)
- Postural Restoration
- Body Mechanics Instruction
- Joint Mobilization
- Mechanical Diagonsis and Treatment of the Spine (Cervical and Lumbar)
- Balance/Vestibular Rehabiliation
- Injury Prevention
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Work Injury Rehabiliatation
- Thrust Manipulation of the Cervical and Lumbar Spine
- Cerviogenic Headaches
To find out more or to arrange an appointment with us
please call us on (810) 620-8042 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.